I am so pleased to share Zoe Linda’s Continuously Brave journey. Zoe has always shared openly online about her anxiety and she does exactly the same in today’s podcast episode. Zoe also talks about running a business online, pivoting that business, breaking with her long term partner and how that’s affected her anxiety and so much more.
In This Episode Zoe & I Talk About:
- Running an online business.
- Pivoting her business.
- Living with anxiety and managing life and business together.
- Breaking up from her partner and how that has affected her anxiety.
- Getting out of her comfort zone and starting a music Instagram.
- Facing fear and self-doubt.
- Nala. Because how could we not.
- Losing her mum.
- What the bravest thing Zoe feels she has done is.
- Zoe’s website
- Zoe’s Instagram
- Affiliate program toolkit
- I Survived A Breakup As A Business Owner. Here’s How…
Listen To The Episode:
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 006 of Continuously Brave!
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to Continuously Brave on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content.