Oh gosh, how are we in the middle of August already? Time is just whizzing on by and I’d really like it to slow down!
I have to admit to a major problem with time hop, like I’m seriously addicted. I get really annoyed with myself if I forget to check it. While checking it this week I saw a post called The Little Things and remembered that I used to post five positive things from the week and how this was super similar so I might just go back to calling it that, as The Weekly Post just sounds so ambiguous and silly really!
1. I seriously enjoy my Sundays when I get to plan my meals for the rest of the week.
3. Ryan coming home with season 4 of Rizzoli and Isles just for me.
4. Naughty consumption of sweet treats.
5. Being able to get my wedding dress altered! I bought that sucker in January and after losing so much weight I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get it altered especially as it needs altering at the chest and shoulders as well as the waist and hem but was super pleased it can be!
6. The amount of times I said altered in the above sentence!
7. The Simpsons Tapped Out. Seriously can’t get unhooked from this game.
8. Time hop.
9. Wedding shopping. I found an option for my wedding shoes & I met Ryan on Saturday on his early finish and dragged him around hobby craft trying to total up how much it’s going to cost to buy all the items for my favours, flowers, fabric for bunting that sort of thing.
10. That I’m not cooking Sunday dinner tonight! Ryan is and I’m really looking forward to eating a Sunday gammon that I haven’t cooked.
Hope you had a great week! xo