It’s been a week full of highs and lows, a client cut my hours for the month, goodbye wedding fund, then I woke up Tuesday morning feeling off but was determined to go visit my Mum as planned, I made it as far as the train station and ended being violently sick and getting an emergency Dr’s appointment that’s actually (fingers crossed) going to find out what the problem is.
Clearly it wasn’t hard but the rest of the week was full of highs after a rest day to recover from being ill. The highs for the rest of the week were:
1. My Mum. She came an hour and half to see me the day I was ill because she was worried about me and stayed to look after me and cleaned my kitchen!
2. Our garden is blooming and Ryan is pretty obsessed about making sure it stays looking pretty.
3. Amazing sunsets!
4. My playsuit, from George at Asda, it’s super comfy and light in this silly heat.
5. Finally sent off presents to two special ladies!
6. A nice walk round East Park to get some pictures for my business website.
7. Setting up my business website!
8. Meeting Ryan for lunch and wandering round the food market in the city centre. Scored a hog roast bap and kept it classy with some tomato ketchup.
9. Rewatching Rizzoli and Isles seasons 1-3
10. Temp redesign of this little space. Unitll I come up with something I’m more sure about.
Hope you had a great week! xo