Whew, what a week! It completely flew by but everyday was pretty great. My youngest future brother in-law & his girlfriend came down to visit for a couple of days at the beginning of the week. They came to see Derren Brown live, which they said was pretty good & to catch up. Then later on my friend, her other half and their little boy came to visit & go shopping. It’s been all go, go, go so I’m happy for a relaxed weekend.
1. Ryan rearranged the bunnies room so they have more room to play in their playpen when I’m sick or want to work in my office.
2. I do tend to work most of the time on our sofa but this week I’ve claimed Ryan’s desk downstairs.
3. Lemon Tarts from Costa. Enough said!
4. Good burgers. I love a good burger & we went out for dinner at the beginning of the week & had a jolly good one!
5. Visiting The Deep as a belated birthday present from my youngest future brother in-law & his girlfriend! Best present ever! Because of….
6. P E N G U I N S!!!
7. That cute face above! He’s getting so big & strong now, eating mushy food and babbling so much. He makes me so broody!
8. Celebrating getting a new client with Ryan & I picking six Krispy Kreme’s.
9. Half days on Fridays!
Hope you all had a great week! xo