May 26, 2016
This is a list of observations, happy things thrown in with some memories and a bunch of things I want to remember for always.
- A bright blue sky.
- Sitting on my Mum’s deck, laughing & eating a healthy lunch.
- New bowls.
- Watching Kung Fu Panda, Die Hard 2 & The Mummy on repeat, again and again like a five year old.
- Lemon, ginger and mango tea.
- 8pm bed times.
- Getting lost in as many books as possible.
- Peter rabbit on a 50p.
- Edam cheese on ritz biscuits.
- A burnt stomach from too hot water bottles.
- A white bunny turning grey now brown.
- All our engagement/pre-wedding pictures printed and in a pretty album.
- My husband telling me I’m whiter than Casper.
- A one & half year old sitting on my lap, not letting me read to him but flicking through all the pages in the book.
- A clean, lemon fresh bathroom.
- My hair getting longer.
- Tesco gluten & wheat free brownie’s.
- Black Sails.