It’s been a while but Continuously Brave is back. Season 2 follows on from episode 13, by Season 2 is all about giving back. I’ve been so lucky in the past and in 2020 to have won and received free coaching from a range of awesome coaches and this Season I want to give back by sharing what I know, what I’ve learnt and things I’ve been taught about running an online business and how I’ve adapted them to work along with running an online business.
I won’t lie, running an online business isn’t easy but running an online business with a chronic illness can be a bit more complex. I’ve been running my own business since 2015 and I still haven’t found the perfect balance.
In this episode I cover:
- Why you want to run an online business.
- Why you need to know why you need to run your online business.
- Visualisation on your ideal day.
- Prompts to help you envision your ideal day & life.
- Planning out your ideal day in your digital calendar.
- Mini pep talk.
- Your favourite part of your ideal day 6 months from now.
Enjoyed this episode?
Then why not subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Spotify and leave Continuously Brave a rating and review on iTunes, as this will help it reach and support more people, leave your name or Instagram handle and I’ll shout you out in the next episode too.