I’ve already mentioned, two days before NaNoWriMo started that I was going to participate and although I was quite far behind I think I’ve finally caught up.
- My novel now has a title! Healer of Shadow.
- I picked the genre Romance (though I think I picked the wrong one!) Instead of Fantasy.
- I have a short and long synopsis.
- I haven’t done a novel excerpt just because I feel weird about putting that much of my story out there for other people.
- I ended up going for first person narration because my head is special!
I’ve sadly had a few missed days during the week so my word count is a little down as I’ve been suffering from migraines that have been light afflicted and have had to go and hide in bed in the dark. However I’m hoping to try and make up for my word count this weekend so fingers crossed for me!