I originally shared this time training in my Facebook Community back in 2019 but I thought it was so valuable that I couldn’t not share it on the podcast too!
Note: Season 2 is all about giving back this season. If you want to hear more about why I’m doing this go listen to episode 13.
Listen to the Episode:
There is an additional bonus tip that I haven’t shared before so you’re getting some awesome additional tips in this episode. Time hasn’t always been my friend and I do find it easier to fall into a negative mindset more often than not but learning how to manage my time and batch task has really helped me. Now I just need to work on my consistency!
In This Episode I Cover:
- How you can have a negative mindset around time and how to change it.
- How to create a master to-do list and fit it into your calendar with time blocking.
- 3 Ways you can free up more of your time!
- My bonus tip to help you be more strategic which will help you free up some of your time and/or help you to be more productive with your days.
Managing your time is a really tricky thing and takes practise and a bit of flexibility to keep trying different ways to do your tasks to find which ones make you more productive and/or more efficient. But once you hit on the right way to manage your time you’re onto a winner!
- Full transparency – none of these links below are affiliates!
- Facebook group
- Holly – abranchofholly.com
As always you can DM me @allygracemuir if you have any questions or you just want to reach out and connect.
You can also listen to Continuously Brave on iTunes and Spotify or just search for Continuously Brave!