I didn’t make a single resolution for 2017. Mostly because I tend to do these things in December/January and I spent December and January in the hospital. So, I’ve decided to come up with at least three monthly goals if I am able. Which I hope will keep me focused on what’s important and what I want to do and achieve.
Before heading into June’s goals, here’s what I got up to in May:
- Blog every other day for May – total epic fail because of not feeling well, even with planning it was still a fail.
- Work on my course – nope, I’m having ‘niche’ issues so I’m putting it on the back burner.
- Save for my husbands birthday – DONE! But I have hardly any clue what to get him!
- Make a Dr’s appointment – I only made one and well it turns out I’m currently lacking in Vitamin D so I have to take some tablets to help with that.
- Read 3 physical books | I’m struggling with reading actual books at the moment so I’m still working on this one.
Here’s what I’m hoping for June:
- Blog 1x a week | I’m still trying to get into the habit of blogging more consistently and hoping this will really help.
- Get 3 more clients | Trying to up my game and get more back into work and upping my workload now I’m starting to feel more myself.
- Go to the hospital appointment and follow up Dr’s appointment | 2nd June I finally have my post operation appointment to be given the all clear and discuss any remaining issues I have and also I need to make a follow-up GP appointment to discuss IVF which hopefully I will be given the all clear to go ahead with.
- Find an awesome balance between rest and work | My problem with work is I’m either all hustle or all work there is no balance and I need that balance in my life.
- Plan out my hubby’s birthday | It’s my husbands birthday near the end of June and I feel like I have a lot to make up for as I ruined Christmas and my birthday wasn’t all that great so I really want to make a big deal out of my hubby’s birthday.