I am thrilled to share Gemma Sands Continuously Brave journey. Gemma bravely shares openly about her journey with her business and Doterra, PCOS and her fertility decisions. This episode deeply touched my heart and had me in tears. I hope this episode moves you just as much as it moved me.
In This Episode Gemma & I Talk About:
- Gemma’s podcast Free To Flourish Radio.
- How Gemma quit her life.
- How she found and joined Doterra.
- How Doterra helped Gemma balance her hormones.
- Realising something was wrong with her periods and how she finally got diagnosed with PCOS.
- More about PCOS.
- Her fertility journey and her decision moving forward.
- The next chapter of Gemma’s life and business.
- Essential oil archetype quiz.
- What you can do with Doterra oils.
- The bravest thing Gemma feels she has done so far.
- Free To Flourish Radio (a must listen too!)
- Growth Is Painful Instagram Post
- Discover Your Essential Oil Archetype
- Tara Bliss
- Gabby Bernstein’s Spiritual Surrender
- 50 journaling prompts to help you connect with yourself
- Gemma’s Instagram
Listen To The Episode:
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 006 of Continuously Brave!
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to Continuously Brave on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content.