I’m so delighted to share this episode with Rachel from A Step to Simplicity with you all. I’ve been following Rachel for years and her advice helped me start my business so it’s a great joy for me share this episode with you all. Rachel was a delight to talk to about her online journey, minimalism and learning to love herself and so much more.
In This Episode Rachel & I Talk About:
- How Rachel started out online.
- Pivoting from Notes to the City, Full Flourish to A Step to Simplicity.
- Why she’s gone back to her roots.
- How and why Rachel walked away from her popular YouTube channel.
- How she started to love herself again.
- How and why Rachel is enjoying the body positive movement and intuitive eating.
- Her mental health, anxiety and depression.
- Her long term partner Bill and his ongoing support.
- Her fur-baby Oscar.
- Motherhood, feminism and society’s expectations.
- What the bravest thing Rachel feels she has done is.
- The Minimalists
Just Eat It by Laura Thomas P.H.D
Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig
A Considered Life – Honest Thoughts on Minimalism and Zero waste
A Step to Simplicity Blog
Listen To The Episode:
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 006 of Continuously Brave!
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to Continuously Brave on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content.