In the second episode of Continuously Brave, I finally get to talk to Jaye Rockett who I’ve had the biggest girl crush on for years! Jaye & I have been connecting on Instagram for quite a while now & she’s been a massive help to me. Especially when last year I was going through several colonoscopy’s & had a ton of questions for Jaye. She is as sweet as she seems & extremely open & honest about her own cancer scare, health journey, working online & more!
I’m so excited to share this episode with you all & I hope you love what Jaye has to say just as much as I do.
In This Episode Jaye & I Talk About:
- Why Jaye shifted from a beauty blogger to more lifestyle topics.
- Her complicated cancer diagnosis, support system & how it’s changed her life.
- How Jaye is taking control of her own health now.
- Why Jaye is now talking about her diagnosis online.
- Her dark year. Grief, death, being supported & being supportive in return.
- Practising gratitude, how Hunting for Autumn came about & what it’s all about.
- Running an online business & plans for the future of making work, work for her.
- The best advice she could give you & what she’s learnt during everything she’s been through.
- The bravest thing Jaye feels she’s done.
- Jaye’s blog.
- Jaye’s functional practitioner Dr Wilde.
- Yoga Course
- Jaye’s Instagram.
- Hunting for Autumn hashtag & newsletter.
- Past issues of Hunting for Autumn newsletter.
- Wild Imagination.
- Wild Imagination Instagram.
Listen To The Episode:
Listen to the episode on the player above, click here to download the episode and take it with you or listen anywhere you normally listen to podcasts – just find Episode 105 of The Perfectionism ProjectPodcast!
- If you liked this episode, please subscribe to Continuously Brave on iTunes, and leave a rating and a review. It might seem small, but reviews make a big impact and help get more amazing guests for you and keep bringing you the best content.