The Little Things #4
September 30, 2013
I haven’t done one of these posts in a while so I thought I’d do one today because I have lots of little things on my mind!
- The weather for Ryan’s graduation was amazing. Except for that heavy rain and wind during the ceremony that rocked the marque. That was a little scary! I’m so proud that he’s graduated though!!!
- Ryan made his own cuff links and I love them. He’s planning to do something like this for our wedding with his brothers.
- Good food, cocktails and lots of walks were involved when his family came to visit for the week of his graduation and it was just so lovely.
- Now it’s autumn my hot chocolate addiction has started. I’ve had so many recently and it’s not really that cold.
- Ryan’s parents bought me this amazing, cosy, penguin jumper. It’s total love.
- I’ve never seen Footloose but I’m loving Ella Mae Brown’s Holding out for a Hero.
- Can’t believe how many people dislike the word bitch. Looking at you Ryan & Leona!!
- I’ve been a really bad friend the last month and a half. The real world got to be too much so I just shut everybody out, now I don’t know how to make amends.
- It isn’t even October yet and Christmas stuff is already everywhere. Not in the mood this year. Bah-Humbug! Isn’t Halloween meant to come first?!
- The ‘secret possible’ big move didn’t happen. While I’m happy about this, I’m also a little disappointed.
- My mum’s enjoying her second week of her new job and while I’m so pleased for her I’m also secretly jealous.