Happy List: January
February 2, 2014
As mentioned in my 2014 resolutions, I’m keeping a gratitude list, I’ll be posting my gratitude/happy list at the end of every month.
- Good food.
- Half work days.
- My motto for 2014: Live, Laugh, Love.
- Chicken tikka pasties.
- Red flowers as a gift from Ryan.
- As much tomato ketchup as my food will take.
- Surprise! Early anniversary present season 2 of Hawaii Five-0.
- Bunny cuddles. Especially off Evie. She loves to hide under my chin.
- Celebrating 8 years together!
- Finally finishing an ok book.
- Dominos pizza. Roast chicken, herbs & sweetcorn. Yum!
- Deep breathes.
- Possibilities & wine.
- Nando’s. Lemon and herb chicken wrap every time.
- A good cup of tea.
- The bunnies.
- 4head balm. To cure a really bad headache.
- Homemade sausage casserole and dumplings. Made by Ryan.
- Finally having printer ink to print out a monthly calendar for my filofax.
- 50p hat even though I’m not sure it suits me!
- £5 dress that is oh so comfy it was worth every penny.
- Jade coming to visit and Chinese food!
- Pizza Hut pasta salad. Seriously good and a way to avoid eating even more pizza.
- A beautiful bracelet as an early birthday present from Jade.
- Monkey coming home.
- Love heart cutting board.
- Ryan getting the promotion he applied for!
- Soap & Glory Man Trap lipstick. My new favourite red lip colour.
What were you grateful for in January?