Hello, hello, hello,
I’m Ally by the way!
It’s so nice to e-meet you.
I’m 40% Nutella, 20% bright lipstick, 30% writer and tech nerd and 100% advocate for living your brightest with a chronic illness and I’m also really bad at math.
I’m currently based in Merseyside in the U.K. and am a bit of a digital nomad, we’ve lived in five different towns and cities in the last four years. I live with my husband and our cute but mischievous bunny Evie.
For more than seven years I’ve been working online helping others with SEO, blogging, and marketing and with my background in Computing and English Literature I’ve found the online world to be full of amazing opportunities.
When I’m not creating content for AGM or working with amazing clients you’ll most likely find me curled up with a book with an HEA and a cup of peppermint tea, learning things like how the gut works to how to implement systems and all about IVF, connecting with our families, continuously working on my own self-care journey and exploring the new cities and towns we move to with my husband.
My Story. There’s always a story.
- There have been many moments in my life where I’ve chosen to be continuously brave starting from when I was 19 and was suspected of having endometriosis.
- At 20 officially getting diagnosed with endometriosis.
- At 22 when my Dad was first diagnosed with cancer.
- At 23 when my now husband and I decided to move 500 miles away from everyone, we knew and loved.
- At 24 when I sadly lost my Dad to cancer.
- At 29 when I was re-diagnosed with endometriosis.
- At 30 when I received my second surgery to remove my endometriosis, lost my fallopian tubes and ended up getting sepsis, didn’t eat for 12 days and spent a really long time in the hospital.
- At 31 where my husband and I made the decision to start IVF.
Want A Virtual Hot Chocolate With Me?
The alternative to a coffee chat because well, I don’t drink coffee. I offer a free 30-minute chat where we can discuss living and working with a chronic illness, vulnerability online, being an introvert and other topics. These chat’s don’t happen too often so make sure you get one while you can.
What I Offer
Want to work together?
I’ve been working on